Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sweet Beginnings

The idea of starting a blog has been on my mind for quite some time now, and as you can tell, I've decided to finally hunker down and do it. I've decided to let the world wide web hear some of the random and chaotic thoughts that run through my tiny little brain. As I was sitting here, I was thinking about what I would want to bring to this complex and circuitous blogging world. What do I have to offer to this little piece of internet real estate? This is what I've concluded...

I want you, you darling, interesting, and creative person that you are, to fall in love with everything. There is an entire world out there to explore and its filled with adventures, battles, stories, and songs.
Life is short. Enjoy it. Love it. Draw it. Paint it. Write it. Eat it. Wear it. Capture it.  Find the things that you love, and hug them. This is what I'll write about. This is what I'll share. Join me, fellow friend, as I embark on this new and exciting blogging adventure where I'll record and share with you my comely collection of chaos.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, yay, yay!! This makes me happy! You are fab and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this way I can stay in touch with you after I move, through cell phone, text, facebook, tweeting, and now your blog! hehe! i love you

    ReplyDelete